Sunday, January 22, 2006

back at it again

i m not leaving afterall. yes i m extremely tired, but i would carry on. perhaps sometimes i m too harsh with myself, putting too much pressure and expectations on myself. i have to realise that i m afterall human, and i do need help. i used to think that i m a blackhole, that i have an unlimited capacity to consume everything that comes along. i thought that i would never burn out. seriously, i have never felt burnt out before in my life.

i cannot turn away a fren's plea. i noe that if i quit, it is the end. there is no replacement. no1 can take over from me, at least at this point in time. if i quit, he would stand to lose much more. i have come this far, surely a lil more wouldnt harm. i appreciate his understanding.

now i m back again. like a phoenix reborn. i will come back stronger than ever before.

'i get knocked down
but i get up again
and u're never gonna take me down'

nothing can cut me now. my skin is now lined with diamond, even the sharpest object wun be able to penetrate. i will never be brought down again. 1 day to recharge, and i m ready for the bullet train race.

i may not be able to complete a marathon sprinting the first 2 km at top speed. it was a foolhardy move i took. i suffered the consequence of my own temerarious decision. now i would pace it well, and once again i would be the bastion of strength, the impenetrable fortress.
Posted by champion of the world at 3:51 AM |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)